Thursday 24 July 2008

Cheap Day..

Spent no money today, apart from my magazines that I usually get on a Thursday. I'm up to four now, all puzzle ones so I do them over the week.
Don't really read the stories unless it is one that is interesting or catches my eye, mostly they are minging as the saying goes.
Did some ironing this morning before the weekend and it all mounts up again, and had a quiet day otherwise. Lovely bath this afternoon with my candles and my bood..very relaxing. I have started a new book, "The Outcast" by Sadie someone, and it is looking quite good so far. A fairly classy read after the James Pattison one I finished yesterday..Step on a Crack. I enjoyed that.
Tonight we are having:
Something from the freezer, like Kievs,
Baked potatoes,
All the leftover vegetables from the fridge, plus mushrooms sauteed in a little creme fraiche.

No comments: