Monday 14 July 2008

Funny Monday..

Woke up this morning a bit under the weather for some reason. Very dizzy and everywhere was swimming. Went down for breakfast, and VT went off to Formby Tesco to get the veggies, recovered by mid morning. I wonder if it is the tablets I am on? Who knows?
VT is outside burning the weeds with his weed gun. They grow everywhere! We have a paved back garden, with lots of tubs, and it was meant to be low maintenance, but it is far from that actually, weeds grow in between all the paving cracks, and they are very hard for him to keep at bay. I hate gardening, don't take after my Dad who was a wonderful gardener. He used to have the back garden like a proper cottage garden, but very high maintenance. It was his hobby though, and he was always in the garden, either front or back.
Tonight we are having:
Escallopes,
New potatoes..squashed,
Carrots and peas and green beans,
Mushroom sauce.
Just something simple tonight, since tomorrow I am going to Walton Day Hospital to have my Cateract done. It is four years since I had the left eye done, so it is the right eye's turn. Hopefully my vision will be a bit more balanced, at the moment it is like looking through a net curtain on one side, which gives a distorted view.
Nice easy tea tonight then.

No comments: