Monday 21 July 2008

Hairdo!!

Nice day today..got a parcel from QVC that I sent for last week. A new black handbag from Stone Mountain range, just the right size and lovely soft leather. Also got a parcel from John and Ann my brother and his wife in Australia, for my birthday. It is a beautiful scarf, in lovely colours of blue, red and gold, just right for the new coat I bought. A really really pretty new necklace in glass which is the most lovely shade of purple, and a sweet little bood of cat stickers. So thoughtful.
Then Emma came to do my hair at 1.30. She is still with her boyfriend Russell, and there are developments..she is pregnant. This is lovely news, and she is really thrilled and so am I. She has been coming to us for years, ever sinceJane was very small, and she just comes to us because I don't get my hair done very often..mostly a cut and colour about two or three times a year. Can't believe she is pregnant..lovely news.
Nice hairdo too..makes a big difference.
Because she was coming we had a quick sandwich, so Tonight we are having:
Pizza and salad left over from last night, which we usually have at lunch time but couldn't.

No comments: