Friday 4 July 2008

Update Friday..

Didn't get a blog done yesterday as it happened. i was going to do it after my bath, but the old blood sugar was quite low, so it was making me type rubbish. So, gave up in the end.
Last night we had:
Kiev..vegetarian ones,
Squashed new potatoes,
Broccolli and green beans,
Cranberry sauce.

Today friday, we had to wait in for the Doctor from Crosby to phone, whicgh she did at 11o'clock ish. This was about a query I had with my new pills that she put me on last June. I had a vivit to the kidney clinic last Monday, then was contacted to get a prescription for calcium. Apparently the potassium levels were up. I have taken that, but needed to know about taking any more. So, hence the phone call.
Blood test on Monday at Thornton, then all will be done I hope.
Went off to Formby Waitrose since it was nearer, and did our weekend shop there. Got all our bits, and a few more besides, then were quickly home for coffee. very nice..beats teaching anyway.
VT says that if he were left to do the shopping there, he would come out with much less and a much smaller bill! This from the man who picks up a carton of olives for £289 odd and says these look nice! and some Spanish cheese to go with his quince jelly for £3.89! Cheek! But grief I don't care, if he want them he can have them, all the waiting round he does for me. And, when I got home I mentioned that a pair of earrings that I really liked were too long, he took the exrtra bead off for me, and has made a smashing pair instead. It makes a massive difference. What a gem he is...and a cat lover too!
Tonight we are having:
Fishless fishy fingers,
Chippy chips, a measured amount,
Mushy peas, and green beans for me.
Tartare sauce.

No comments: