Wednesday 9 July 2008

Yet More Rain!

Another not very nice day today. The little cats understandably don't want to go out much, and have stayed in, mostly sleeping. Mind you little Rusty has just jumped on my knee as I type this. A small chirrup and she nuzzles into my hand. Lovely, but it makes typing difficult. Who Cares.
VT went off to get some petrol this morning, and came back to complain about the price. I did give him £20 though!
Just watched a man on Deal or No Deal, with two boxes, £50 and £1000.000. and the Banker offered him £25.000. He turned it down, and turned the swop down, and Noel opened his box to reveal......£50 !!!
Why on earth do they do it..surely £25 thousand is enough for anyone?? it would be for me.
Tonight we are having:
Tomato sauce I have taken out of the f4reezer,
Maybe a pasta bake, or maybe..
No I think it will be a pasta bake in the end.
Cabbage on the side.

No comments: