Tuesday 10 February 2009

Coffee Treat..

Went off to Dobbies this morning for an outing. The weather is still cool, so not really conducive to going much further afield, and we wanted some more Primroses. the free coffees are a bit of an incentive anyway. It is a huge place to walk round but they have very good plants well cared for. We got another tray of the little yellow primroses "Emily" which are a beautiful bright colour and perk up the garden a lot.
Had our coffees, and a bit of a look round then came home for lunch. I made a Wholemeal loaf on Sunday which turned out a bit flat on top, I think the dough was a bit wet, but it has made a lovely textured bread, and very good toast and sandwiches.
The nights are definitely getting lighter these days.It is now five to five and it is still well light.
I love our cats. Little Bobby..well Big Bobby has just come up to me to give my hand a nuzzle. She has now jumped up on the bed where we have temporarily put our old quilt and settled down in the middle of it. She looks gorgeous, and will probably stay there till the fire warms up later.
Tonight we are having:
No idea...at all..
Normally I have some idea of what we are having, but apart from the veggies I haven't tonight. So I will go down and check what there is in the freezer and work round that. But, it will be something healthy!

No comments: