Sunday 15 February 2009

Poor Cat Cont..

No idea what happened to the post but it disappeared..
Anyway, i trod on her paw, while I was drying somw cutlery. Then there was an almighty shriek and she ran off about eighty miles an hour. VT had to run after her, making the most of it!
Anyway he got her down for her chicken so she came round..and..she is sitting on my knee as I type this, nudging my hand so she must have forggiven me.. Bless her.
Made a beautiful Sourdough Oatmeal life today using my Red Sea Starter.Then did the Pizza Dough and the Roast Vegetables..Bit disappointed with the roasting vegetables,they had an awful lot of big chunks of red onion in them..i think the ones we do ourselves are the best.
The bread is baking in the oven as I type and smells gorgeous, it is a really nice loaf today. I leave VT in charge of the baking while he has his cup of tea and watches Time team, which I hate, and he loves.
We did the crosswords really quickly today, just a couple to look up on the net which isn't too bad.
Last night's curry was really nice..Delia Smiths Egg and Spinach Madras Curry.
The pudding was lovely actually. 2 for a pound from Morrisons Pannacotta, and vegetarian as well. I did them with a few raspberries, very nice and a real treat.

Tonight we are having:
Pizza with home made tomato sauce,
Roast vegetables, Goats cheese,
Salad with avocado and cucumber and seeds,
Potato salad and rice salad.

No comments: