Friday 20 February 2009

Once a Week it is Friday!!

Friday again today, so we go off with my money to ASDA in Southport. We actually went via formby because I had told Jane that I would put some money in the bank for her. The trouble was we couldn't park anywhere. VT went round and round and nothing was moving, so we gave up and went off to Southport. he said he would go in to crosby to the bank this afternoon to pay the money in.
Southport ASDA was quite busy actually, the half term really makes a difference with kids running around.Had a look at the clothing but nothing appeals. The trouble with their clothing is it all looks badly made so you just know it wont last. No books I fancied either so didn't buy any of those either. Must be slipping. I am reading a Jodi Picault book at the moment, but I am getting bored with it so might not finish. It is a library book so no problems there. If it was one I had bought I would feel obligated to finish it, but library ones are fine for that.
VT and I both read a lovely article in the Mail magazine about a cat called Dewey who was dumped in a library in Iowa on one of the coldest nights of the year, and bevcame a library cat. Lovely little story, I'd love the book. Apparently it is going to be a film starring Meryl Streep. Would be nice.
Bought the usual in Asda,Chinese this weekend. Also got three bottles of wine for £10 including two Arniston bay which is a lovely white.
Tonight we are having:
Spaghetti Bolognese or A Pasta bake..
green beans and butternut squash.
little bit of garlic bread.

No comments: