Tuesday 24 March 2009

Blow the Cobwebs Away!

I wonder why we say that? We went over to Ormskirk which is on a bit of a hill, and it was quite busy and quite blowy and quite cold. You'd come round a corner and the cold would get you. Didn't rain though, well not until this afternoon.it is currenbtl;y pouring down.
Had a bit of a look round but didn't buy anything really, certainly not any clothing or make-up today. Didn't see anything I fancied at all.
The people from Pilgrim jewellers rang up this afternoon to ask what necklace did I want. Glad that arrived anyway. It was a necklace that I liked but when I got it home I found it was too tight round the neck. very unusual because I don't have a big neck. Maybe it is just a short necklace. Anyway they are sending it back for me. My OPI things arrived today as well,I only ordered them the other day. QVC is an excellent firm really, never any problem with them. It was a today''s special value with three colour varnishes a nail envy, a top rapid dry coat and an avoplex oil. Plus some bits and pieces. All good value. I love OPI things they are always good quality, you get what you pay for.
Sent Jane some cash yesterday, but no reply yet. Not good manners really, and a bit disappointing. Must admit to being a bit hurt that I didn't get a Mothers Day card, but then she doesn't do birthdays or Christmas etc. Don't know why we always did. Ah Well.
Tonight we are having:
Quorn meatballs in a Goulash Sauce,
Stirfry vegetables, Packet of rice between us.
It is a Delia recipe that we mess around with a bit. Tasty and warming for today since it is quite cold.

No comments: