Monday 2 March 2009

Tidy Up..

We stayed in today. I have an appointment tomorrow with the Dieticvian at Aintree Hospital, so VT got some vegetables yesterday in Maghull. That means we didn't have to go out anywhere today as we usually do. Makes a change really.
I did some ironing this morning, and VT did some sorting out in his "Study". He said that he had a big black bag,I wonder if he is going to fill it? Lord Knows he could! He has actually thrown out a number of books, like economics books that haven't been opened for years.
We had the remainder of the pizza for our lunch with the remaining salads. I sometimes think it is nicer the next day, I can see why people eat it cold for breakfast..No..maybe not!
Tonight we are having:
Quorn escallopes,
Baby potatoes, boiled then sauteed,
Mixed vegetables with a mushroom sauce.

No comments: