Friday 13 March 2009

Comic Relief day..

Not affected us today at all really. We went to ASDA this morning, and there was nothing going on there, maybe it is just Sainsbury's that just take part. it seems to be their thing.
ASDA was quite quiet actually, very easy to get round and full of bargains. Spent £65 on bargains anyway. it is a cheap shop, I got some Gold Blend coffee for £3 which is very good, and a bag of reduced fairtrade coffee beans for £1.30. Got a new washing up bowl for £1 so the old one has gone out of the door. lots of items for the store cupboard, and very good offers. Not so struck on the clothing though, i think it is more for the younger person, wear it once or twice and throw it away mentality!. I like my clothing to keep.
We went into the Range shop, and didn't buy anything there, or have a cup of coffee either which is unusual for us! then went to Au Natrel a few doors down, and I spotted a really great little table for the side of my sofa for my cup of coffee etc., really pleased with that, I had been looking for something like that for an age and only seen nests of tables which we didn't want. £25 which wasn't bad.
Tonight we are having:
Fishless fish fingers,
Chips 200grms,
Mushy peas for VT and green beans for me.
Baked tomato.

No comments: