Friday 20 March 2009

Friday Shopping..

Today we took my money off to sainsbury's in Walton. We won't be going there next week because it is grand national day, and it will be crazy round thee. We went there last year, and never again..it was mad.
It was quite quiet today actually, and we were back by one ish and that was with a cup of coffee also. Bought our usual weekend things, and I got grumpy because I couldn't decide what to have for our tea. Eventually after a lot of humming and hawing we decided on a chilli. Didn't buy many bits and pieces today, mainly because they didn't have many tempting offers.
VT sorted me out with my necklace this afternoon. I bought it at Cheshire Oaks yesterday, and when I tried it on it was too tight, so I thought I might as well send it back since it could be returned. the only trouble was that we wouldn't be going there any time soon, so I thought I'd post it. That cost two pounds which is less than the price of the tunnel fees both ways anyway.£1.40 each way!! and then there is the petrol.Having a Bobby day today..Grumpy! VT has his whale watching times, when he is grumpy.
this stems back to a holiday in New England when we went on a whale watching tour by boat, and we sailed for hours, and barely saw a glimpse of a grey mark on the horizon! He was really grumpy and sulked for the evening! He was only pacified by an outing to a pizza parlour and a trip to the cinema to see The General's daughter, which was a good film actually. So, now we have Whale Watching moments!
Tonight we are having:
Chilli with Quorn mince,
1/2 a packet of rice,
Green beans.

No comments: