Wednesday 25 March 2009

Day in Today

Didn't go out today..didn't do anything much either..couldn't be bothered. VT was looking at my finances this afternoon, and sorting out where my money lies. I haven't really spent a huge amount from my lump sum etc.,Bought the odd holiday and a computer and my hearing aids and that's it really. We are thinking about a holiday in october again,but it will depend on the money rates etc. The last time we went to the States we got a fantastic rate of exchange almost two dollars to the pound which meant that everything was half price more or less. This time the dollar is $1.30 to the pound which is a big difference. We shall have to see. We didn't go away last year so we are due a break. Tonight we are having:
Quorn fillets in a white wine and cream and mushroom sauce,
Stir fry vegetables,
Rice or 8oz of new potatoes.

No comments: