Tuesday 31 March 2009

Back to Normal..

Getting back to normal after the clocks going forward. It seems that it was like jet lag this time, and it took us ages to get into the routine again. Last night I had just dropped off and there was an almighty thing landing on my side. It was little Rusty..who didn't feel quite so little at that hour of the morning! she felt more like big Bobby actually. Anyway that woke me up and I had the Divil's own job getting back to sleep again. Consequently could have stayed in bed for ages this morning!
Got up and didn't do much, we weren't going out today, but I got a phone call from the Drs and asked me to go in after the blood test. Went at 2.30 and saw the young Doctor.She wittered about my iron levels, and the blood sugar control and the blood pressure!!!Once they get their mitts on you there is no end!. Said I was a bit anaemic so she was going to write to the renal Dr., Why can't people leave you alone?
We were only there a few minutes, and then came home for a tiny cup of coffee, Best part of the day.Made an appointment for the hairdressers tomorrow too. There has been no sign from Emma so I will go to the one in Formby again.
VT is tidying up again today, sorting out things to take to the charity shops. Good for him.
Tonight we are having:
Cauliflower and Broccoli cheese,
Mashed Potatoes
Quorn escallope.

No comments: