Thursday 12 March 2009

Hair Do's..

Didn't rise too early this morning..well one early start is enough for one week!
The cats, one or the other tend to wake us up with their early morning rambles over the bed, then we turn over and grab a bit longer. That is until you get a furry face in your eye, and it is time to move.
VT went into Formby for a haircut this morning. his hair grows really quickly, and becomes fluffy quickly too. he came back at about twelvish for his coffee which suits me fine. My hair wants cutting too, but Emma hasn't rung me back so I well have to go to the little one in Formby by VT's barbers. Got it done there last time and it was quite good.
Tonight we are having.:
Something with pasta I think, but I'm not sure. I was going to do the pasta dish from the 101 website, but haven't got any butternut squash, maybe I can adapt the recipe.
it well be a pasta dish of some sort anyway.

No comments: