Tuesday 7 April 2009

Bargains..

I love a bargain. I got a leaflet from a shop that I frequent the other day..Bon Marche. It was proclaiming that it was offering %25 off everything and as VT wanted to get a few things from Maghull we went over there this morning.
I bought quite a few things in the end. Another pair of black trousers, a set of Sloggis, two new bras..they have really pretty bras and extremely good value. Then went back and bought a David Emmanuel top and another bra. So I have plenty of really pretty bras now. So they got all my money this morning.
Walked past Sommerfield which has a big notice on the store saying it is closing on the 5th of May. Doesn't say whether it is reopening as anything else though. But, they have been bought out by the Co-operative Society so maybe it is going to be one of those.Hope so, I quite like the Co-op.
Home in time for the gorgeous coffee that VT makes, then a nice lunch of my Sourdough bread sandwiches with Quorn ham today and salad for me not for VT. He only has salad on a Sunday!
Tonight we are having:
Meatless meatballs in a Swedish style sauce,
Potatoes boiled new ones,
Carrots and green beans and Broccoli.

No comments: