Wednesday 1 April 2009

Up early..G20 Summit..Hair Do's..

Busy today, up with the lark this morning. I rang up for a hair cut and blow yesterday and got a 9-15 appointment. So we had to get moving, and were out by five past nine on our way to Formby.
Had a nice girl do my hair, Louise, she is having a baby in 6 weeks time so we were chatting about that. She did my hair beautifully actually, a really good cut,and I have gone back to my fringe again. I've been fringeless for a while now but don't really feel comfortable without one so have gone back to a half one now. Looks much better.
Went from there at about ten-ish to Ormskirk and had a mooch round there. very quiet actually,but coolish. Till we were coming home and the sun came out.Nothing to buy today, saw nothing that took my fancy except a pack of fishless fingers!!
Television is full of the G20 Summit,lots of protestors in London and Barak Obama with his 500 strong entourage! That can't be good for the state of the climate change!
Tonight we are having:
Pasta 4oz with
Watercress sauce, asparagus and green beans and peas. thought of doing a sort of prima verde mix.
A tiny bit of garlic bread to go with and a very small ammount of grated parmesan.

No comments: