Monday 27 April 2009

Should Have gone to Specsavers....

Well I did..this morning, had an appointment for eleven.I had looked at some glasses on the Internet over the weekend and seen a couple I liked. The first pair I picked up looked nothing like the ones I saw on the site. They looked quite a dark brown on the face but were more like a beige colour. really looked like old woman glasses!. good job I had VT with me he put me off them. I was looking for something a bit lighter and more of a change from the ones I am currently wearing, and ended up with a pair of purply coloured ones that look half way decent.
The optician did all the testsand has sharpened up the vision on the left eye and has put the bifocals in both eyes. the vision on the right eye at the moment is rubbish..but will probably clear like last time. So, £114 later I will get them next Tuesday. Medicash will cover a lot of the bill, and they will end up costing about £30ish.Not bad.
Went to M&S to get a few veggies, but was a bit disappointed with their range. Got a few basics and then came home for a cup of coffee.
VT had a look at the glasses in Specs as well but he said he didn't find any he fancied. The glasses at the moment seem to be a lot of the trendy little oblongish frames. He likes the Aviator style ones which suit him beautifully.
Tonight we are having:
Chicken style Kievs..maybe,
Little baby potatoes baked or squashed,
Mushrooms and carrots and peas.

No comments: