Thursday 16 April 2009

Waiting for...

A parcel which never comes..is a pain. A total pain. I have ordered a GTech carpet sweeper from QVC on the 5th April, and a watch on the 7th April. The watch has been tried and returned because it was too big with no method of making smaller. I am still waiting for the sweeper. I wonder if I am fated not to get one! I have ordered twice before and had a problem. I'll give it a few more days..after all it was over the Easter holidays.
We stayed in today therefore..I suppose it will come tomorrow because we go out to get our weekend things.That would be typical.
VT went out into the garden to do a bit more bless him. He says he is going to do a bit more each day till the garden is straight again.
Finished my book in the bath. I have to say it was one of the most boring books I have read in a long while. The characters were not the best developed, and the dialogue was very strained. Endless "How do you feel?" I would havve slapped her.
I seem to have had a number of odd books lately I could do with a good Patricia Cornwell or a James Pattison. This one was called Healing Flynn..and the Flynn in question was a horrible character with terrible language. Totally unsympathetic.
VT has just come out of the bathroom and said something like "We need more pit cream in the bathroom!!!!!" That can't be right. Bl***y hearing ears and these Bl***y ears. It must be lovely to have good hearing. He is so patient. I wouldn't like to klive with me. He has just said it again and it sounded like Zit cream..No try again..Dick cream..No definitely not ! So he spells it out..Aah.. Cif Cream!! Well they all sound the same to deafa lugs..
Tonight we are having:
A Quorn pudding with mince,
Mashed potato
Carrots.
VT says he is doing a garden makeover, fence painting, garden wall painting.. re grouting and weeding. Good For Him.

No comments: