Sunday 26 April 2009

Sunday Makings..

Dawned nice and sunny, and awoke to see a Cat's face staring at me. Lovely Bobby staring down at us. She looks so cross but she isn't really , just looks that way. She has mellowed over the years and is now quite a softy, but she will give you a nip every now and then to remind you who is Boss! I was reading Liz Jonse's column in the Mail Magazine about missing her cat Snoopy who had died recently. I feel for her, you always miss them. We still miss Lucy and Inky who are in our garden with plants on them. Poor little things.
We made our usual Sourdough Oatmeal loaf today. VT said the other day I have all these bread books..I do.. loads of them by all manner of people, and I still end up making the same loaf!! He's right I do, but we like that loaf and it works. then we did the roasting vegetables and the Pizza dough which is again our usual one we have evolved over the years. We make them in the bread machine which makes it so easy.
With our own tomato sauce we have a good mix for the Sunday.
VT is in the garden with his cup of tea and the cats I think.He came back from his mooch this morning with a fence sprayer..God help the cats ..they will have to watch out he will spray everything. He says he will be like the man ion the advertwho laughs at his neighbours while they are painting theirs. Well if it keeps him happy.
Tonight we are having:
Pizza with our dough, and tomato sauce
Salad with baby yellow plum tomatoes cucumber and avocado
Potato salad and Cous Cous salad for VT

No comments: