Wednesday 22 April 2009

Bedding Woes..

We decided to go and have a look Dunelm Mill to see what their bedding was like. Needn't have bothered really. There was nothing that caught our eye at all. Bedding is funny at the moment, it is either very contemporary or almost retro with big floral patterns. Too much lke the sixties for us. I was really disappointed actually, I did think we would have got something decent in there. I don't really have a style in mind but I will know when I see it. We also had a look in Matalan, but theirs was worse. They seem to have gone down the "celebrity" route, with people like Jordan and Linda Barker ranges. Definitely not for us. So we came home bedding less.
Called in at Homebase on the way back because VT wanted a new Immersion timer switch to replace ours which is broken. Then we went to Tescaw over the way to get the cats some chicken!. Got a few little items plus a big jar of Gold Blend for £3 whicxh was a good buy. VT decided to use the self scanning machine to save time. Needen't have bothered . He scanned everything till the last item a lowly bag of carrots which wouldn't scan despite him trying about ten times. So eventually he went a collared a woman who came over and snapped at him to put them on straight..which of course he had done! Horrible woman. Tesco is not a user friendly store at all.. I hate it actually. I know I'm in a big minority because they are currently making £1 Billion pounds profit a WEEK! but I never like shopping there and we now go as little as possible. Much prefer Morrisons or Sainsbury's. Anyway who cares I'm sure Tesco don't.
Tonight we are having:
Goats cheese and cranberry escallopes
Sauteed potatoes,
Mixed vegetables with a mushroom sauce.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I see all you feedback on Home Bedding and it appears like some of you are looking for more designs…so keep posting your comments with suggested topics.