Saturday 4 April 2009

It was a Grand National..

The Aintree Grand National today. We do always have a little bet on that. VT picks five horses and I pick five horses. Last year I had the winner..this year most of my horses fell over or refused the fences. One finishes 16th out of 17 and one of VT's ones finished 17th. But he did have the second..Comply or Die which won for me last year!So, we shouldn't be a huge ammount out of pocket..hopefully. I wish I had the winner..100/1!! MonMone what a good bet that would have been.
Next door have suddenly sprouted a big tent in the garden I wonder what that's all about? It is a fetching deep rose colour..very girly.
VT went out for a bit this morning cme back with..cat food! it's all he ever comes back with!
Saturday papers today rubbish..hardly anything worth reading in them, and nothing on the television much either. Boring day really.
I think the kids will have broken up for Easter yesterday or at the latest early next week. So we tend to stop in. Everywhere is so much busier when the holidays are on, we go out later when they are back.
Tonight we are having:
Chinese..Spring Rolls from Waitrose..(Twice as expensive as everyone else)
Egg fried rice 4oz
Stir fry vegetables
Honey and coriander sauce

No comments: