Wednesday 30 September 2009

Day For Techies..

Today is the day you are supposed to retune your televisions. VT does ours..he has taken ages to do the ones in the middle room and the upstairs, and got there in the end. he did very well actually.It's all above me, i would just like things to be left alone as they are. You just get the hang of the different channels and bang they change things. Progress I suppose.
We went over to Ormskirk this morning to have a mooch, and get a few things. Very quiet there, you could have parked anywhere. There was only VT and me in the little cafe we usually go into, and no-one shouting two thick toasts!!
As I am typing this Gladys Knight is on the radio talking to Steve Wright..what a legend.Sounds like a lovely woman.
Went into Superdrug this morning , needed some night wrinkle cream..not that it does any good they charged me too much for a product that was on offer..so had to wait ages for a refund..after they had checked it first. Makes you feel stupid. VT came in to see what was going on..he loves it when I get things wrong..but..this time it wasn't my fault.
Tonight we are having the M&S meal. 1234 dine in meal.

No comments: