Thursday 11 March 2010

Deleting Posts

or rather comments. On one of my posts I received a comment written in Chinese script figures. In my innocence i tried looking at translation programmes but to no avail. We tried every Chinesey type of script that we could think of but nothing.
So i had a little mess about this morning with the Blogger site, and eventually came across a query that someone had entered about such Chinese script. then it transp[ired that many people had the same problem, and it was a website to do with a seex chat line. Eventually I found after much looking a tiny little dustbin at the side of the comment and clicked on that. hey presto it disappeared .So at least I have learned something new today, how to get rid of stuff!
VT got his car alarm back today, and thank the Lord it is working, so he is quite pleased. I had the front door bell upstairs with me, and the minute I went upstairs it rang..typical, but the exercise will do me good! The post came much later, all for him, I never get much these days, just appointment things and bills.
Nice day today but cold, sunny and bright but with a nip in the air. I stopped in today but he went out for coal. He says we probably won't need much more coal now, but I'm not so sure, the evenings get quite cool.
Tonight we are having:
Quorn either sausages or lamb style grills in gravy,
Mashed potato with spring onions
Carrots and green beans.

No comments: