Tuesday 2 March 2010

Moaners!

I wonder why it is that people visit a site and moan for Britain. I use the Delia online site most days, not always answering, but certainly having a look to see what is going on. The thing with these sites is that every now and again someone will come on and have a moan about the site or someone on it. often they are people who are just stirring things up. I wonder why they do it, they must lead sad lives. They cause a ripple of trouble then go away, probably on to somewhere else.
We got up late again this morning, but since we were not going out anywhere, it didn't matter. We are thinking of going to The Cheshire Oaks tomorrow, since we haven't been there for simply ages, before Christmas I think.
Just on the radio about a doccumentary tonight about Skippy..Australias first superstar. All together now..Skippy...Skippy..Skippy the bush kangaroo..from the late sixties early seventies. My goodness, that takes me back. Apparently the programmes were huge and seen all over the world. It was supposed to do all sorts of things, and all you saw was a paw in close up. Hilarious.
Haven'rt done much today, just caught up on the ironing this morning. The trouble with having cotton sheets is that they need ironing, since they come out of the tumble dryer creased to death. I suppose the ideal would be one of those presses that you just feed the sheets into, but no room for one of those in this house. I wonder how small our house seemed to our visitor on Saturday? i asked him about his house and he said it's just a ranch..probably huge. I don't think they do little in Texas.
Tonight we are having:
Peppered steaks..Quorn ones,
gravy with mushrooms,
Mashed Potatoes,
Carrots and beans.

No comments: