Wednesday 3 March 2010

Outing for the Day..

Up early this morning and out by nineish. Good time to go actually because the rush hour traffic has gone so we had an easy journey. We took ourselves off to The Cheshire Oaks, and we were there by ten o'clock just in time for the opening.
Went into Clarks, i was after a pair of slippers, but they were rubbish didn't have any to suit, and all very odd sizes. Seasonal I suppose. Round to the kitchen shop, where we always have a look, but nothing to buy there either. I did get some perfume from the cosmetic shop though, a small handbag version of the Origins ginger essence I love so I am well chuffed with that.
Coffee in Costa Coffee which is our treat, and one of the only reasons VT goes there I think. I had an Americano, and VT had a Soy latte with a hazelnut shot. Shared a bag of little mini shortbreads too..very nice.The hardest seat I have ever sat in in my life though very strange.
Had a general look in some other shops,I always like Past Times, they have some lovely things in there, and Cotton traders. Got a beautiful top from the M&S outlet..Per Una in a lovely shade of purple for £7..Well chuffed with that too. VT said very slimming!!
Lunch round at Sainsbury's a Sunblush and mozzarella Panini and a bottle of water, then back for another look at the shops. My fault that, I wanted to get a ring from Past Times I had seen. had a bit more of a mooch and then home by 3.30ish.
Tons of post today. and a parcel on the doorstep..bit naughty that, and two more parcels on the mat..lots of letters today too including one from john and Ann in Perth, where it was 44 degrees!!!!!! Way too hot for me. Sent some lovely photos and a lovely long letter I shall read later.
Tonight we are having:
Quorn pie
Vegetables to use up,
Small baked potatoes.

No comments: