Friday 19 March 2010

tescaw..Again..

A couple of weeks ago VT got through the post a series of coupons for tescaw. They were for £10 off £30 so actually a very generous deal. The reason he got them and not me is beyond me..maybe because he hasn't used this card for a while, and when we get petrol we use mine. Anyway that has pretty much forced us to get our shopping there for the last two weeks now. It is our usual policy to get our Friday things in a variety of supermarkets so we don't always get the same things. I think it would be boring using the same supermarket all the time. We like Asda, Sainsburys, Morrisons and Waitrose, all of which are in easy reach, but we don't go to Waitrose too often since it is so expensive.
The Tescaw that we use is in fact our nearest supermarket, fairly small and very busy, which is one reason I don't like it much..in fact I don't like tescaw at all really..but it is a good coupon. We did get parked easily today though which helps.
VT suggested that we use the next weeks coupon to buy printer ink cartridges for the computer which is a good idea and we could go somewhere else next Friday.
I ddid buy things to stock up ttoday , we needed chopped tomatoes and the Green and Blacks ice cream is still £1.95 so got a tub of vanilla and one of chocolate..Oh Yummy.
Typing this is proving to be quite difficult, because Bobby has jumped on my knee and is butting my hand every time i go for a letter!

Imagine this in the morning draped around your head and as any cat ownber will know, you don't move them..they are the boss!
Tonight we are having:
Fishless fingers,
Mushy peas for VT and green beans for me,
Chips!!
Tartare sauce.

No comments: