Monday 9 August 2010

!!

Yes it is raining again. Not downpours, but light drizzles that get you wet without you realising. The cats go out, and come back with a light brushing of wet, so have to be rubbed down.
Didn't do this blog yesterday, seemed to run out of time, but nothing unusual happened. We did our crosswords quite quickly, and we had the usual pizza for tea. home made of course..one of VT's masterpieces.
Jane rang this morning, she has an appointment with the neurologist for the beginning of September, so that came through fairly quickly. Maybe getting towards the end for her we hope.
I have spent the morning typing my letter to John and Ann. Can't thi k of too much to say though, i just witter on, probably bore them to death. I want to get it done so I can send the rest of the hamish McBeth books that I have finished bnow. They are a good read..not great fiction by any means, but entertaining.
VT went to Waitrose this morning with a list, and came back with exactly what was on the list. I don't do that, I keep throwing things in so the bill is much higher. He writes down what to get and gets just that. he did come back with two pasties though
Tonight we are having:
Cheesey Kievs
Sliced and sauteed new potatoes
Carrots and beans
Mushrooms and white sauce

No comments: