Wednesday 18 August 2010

Fresh Air..

I had thought that I would end up doing the ironing this morning, because it is sitting on a chair looking at me, but VT said we should go out for some fresh air. So, I got ready, and off we went over to Ormskirk.
It was certainly fresh air over there, it was actually quite blowy with
quite a breeze blowing. Mind you it is on a hill so not unsurprising. A few scattered showers too, a few people getting caught up in them.
We had a good look round, and I went in my usual shops, plus a few others. Had our coffee at our usual little cafe, but getting bored with them now, their coffee could do with a makeover. Instead of buying a big new television screen for the far wall, they would have been better buying a new coffee machine. Still, they are cheap, so can't complain.
Went to Morrisons where we had parked, so had to go inside to get our parking fee back. VT got himself a nice wholemeal loaf, and I got a bag of salad plus a few other things. Still can't get him to put salad in his sandwich..he just gives me a dirty look if I even suggest it. What is it with men and salad?
Tonight we are having:
Pasta with spinach and ricotta sauce,
Asparagus and fresh peas and green beans.
A small garlic bread.

No comments: