Tuesday 3 August 2010

Summoned!

Got a phone call yesterday from my GPs Surgery. They had received a letter, she said from the Urology clinic and could I go in and discuss this with the Doctor. The appointment I was given was for 3.30, so off we went at the due time. Waited till ten to four, then went up to the room. She said "What can I do for you?" obviously having no knowledge why I was there. I said I was summoned to discuss something to do with the Urology clinic. She came back with a letter, from the Diabetic clinic suggesting that I be referred to the Urology clinic. mGod!! Once they get you they get you good and proper. So I have yet another clinic to go to!! Talk about a pain...
VT has finished all the work in the extension/dining room, and it looks splendid. He put the curtains back this morning, which smell lovely from the dry cleaners, and my Clarice Cliffe plates back on the wall. All there is to be done is to take up the old carpet and wait for the new one.
Didn't he do well!!
Tonight we are having:
Small quorn shicken style pie
Cauliflower and broccoli cheese
Squashed potatoes.

No comments: