Tuesday 31 August 2010

Tuesday..not Monday..

I have been thinking it was Monday all day today,can never get used to having a Monday off. We went into Crosby this morning to get a few veggies, and VT went to the bank to pay some money in for Janes car tax..her birthday present! That was what she wanted.
I went round to Sainsburys which wasn't too busy, and got our veggies and a few things off the list.VT caught me up and remindd me of what I had forgotten, he is much better at a list than I am! Home in time for coffee and a bit of a sort out before lunch.
I had an odd letter from a clinic appointment that had been made for the 9th of September. It said that the appointment had been cancelled and referred me to my GPs surgery. Rang them up and they didn't know anything about it, so rang the number given on the appointment letter. This was a call line, but the girl was very helpful, and said that it had been cancelled because the clinic didn't feel they were right for the problem.!!! So I need to go back to the GPs. What a performance..All David Camerons fault now of course.
Nice sunny day today actually,very pleasant outside. VT is in the garden sorting things out there.
Tonight we are having:
Lemon and black pepper escalope
Little baked potatoes
Mixed vegetables with mushroom
Bread sauce.

No comments: