Tuesday 17 August 2010

Filling...

Yesterday afternoon a filling in my tooth dropped out. i wasn't doing anything, not eating toffee or anything, but it dropped out. So i rang the dentist up..who is two doors down, and asked for an appointment. The girl said friday..so I said it's a bit jagged (which it was) I couldn't keep my tongue out of it. So she suggested I went in today at eleven, and they would dress it and that would do till Friday. Anyway, went in this morning at due time, and he filled it on the spot because there weren't any problems. So, job done and £16.50 poorer. Well not actually, because I claim it back of the Medicash..which is a great scheme.
Didn't do anything else actually, was going to do the ironing, but couldn't be bpothered in the end, will do that another day.
Weather again very mixed, showery spells with pouring rain and sunshine spells. Jane rang up before,she is off till Friday so she was enjoying that. had a nice chat, then she had to go.
VT packed up my parcel to Australia this morning too. This had the rest of the set of Hamish McBeth novels in it so was quite heavy. That cost £11 to post, but they enjoyed the last ones I sent, so I hope they will enjoy the remainder.
Little Bobby was funny this afternoon, VT had left a Hotter shoe box on the landing, and the next thing is, she is trying to get into it. Marks all the corners, then turns round and round and decided it isn't big enough, so ends up on the bed behind me. Now fast asleep on her blanket.
Tonight we are having:
Minced quorn and onion pie,
Mushroom gravy,
Mashed potatoes 8oz
Mashed carrots.

No comments: