Tuesday 11 October 2011

Appointments!

Today was going to be a busy day wiuth quite a lot going on. I had a dental appointment for a check up at 11 0'clock according to Vin, but when I went into the surgery Judith the receptionist said we have you down at 11-45! So home I went,not a problem as we only live two doors down.. We were going to Formby to get my glasses after the 11 0'clock, but with it being later we have put that off till tomorrow. So no new glasses yet, get them tomorrow instead.
Vin woke up early because I have a delivery of my Aranesp injections, and they often come early, but there is a phone number you can ring, and they said between 11.30 and 2 O'Clock. If we were going out he would have left a note on our door to take them over to the chemist, but in the event we were in, so that was sorted.
Jane rang up before, she was walking from the car park to work. She said it was tipping it down there in Manchester, and really horrible. She's been in college all day and then goes to Ticketmaster to do an evening shift. Bless her, she is a grafter. She has always had jobs to pay her rents and expenses, it's a struggle for her, but I'm sure she will get there in the end.
Tonight we are having:
Chicken style pies
Squashed potatoes
Mixed vegetables.
Mushroom gravy.

No comments: