Thursday 13 October 2011

Quick One

Today a quick note. I try to get my blog finished before 5pm so that we can go down and watch Countdown and DOND. We record these on the Hard drive and then fast forward the boring bits. You can watch them in about 1/2 an hour then. We have a lovely mug of freshly brewed filter coffee and a tiny cake. It's a sort of treat for the day.
Vin went out to Formby this morning to look at loft insulation but had a look round Formby as well. I wish I had known he was going there because I would have gone to Specsavers..my glasses are rubbing the side of my head somewhat so need adjusting. Have to wait till next week now. No matter.
Very quiet day otherwise..had a lovely long bath this afternoon with my book and candles and a Crabtree and Evelyn Patchouli bath foam. It's gorgeous and scents your whole skin, a real treat. haven't much left though.
Tonight we are having:
Sliced potatoes sauteed and fried in Fry Light,
Cheesey Kiev
Any veggies that I have left over.

No comments: