Thursday 6 October 2011

I Think Autumn is Here!!

Really blowy today, the trees at the back of our house, and the horrible sycamores at the front are waving about like mad things today. The weather people on the North West News today were spot on..they said wtch out for gales and branches coming down. We've already had that this week with the lopping of the massive conifers way over in the distant house!
Didn't go anywhere today, we had a day of mooching about doing bits and bobs. Vin had some paperwork he wanted to attend to and I moved some of my money from a savings account that I have to my bank account to pay for my hearing aids tomorrow.
I'm getting quite excited about those, I'm hoping for a miracle really, but if my hearing improves enough to make mine and Vin's life easier it will be worth it, even if they are two thousand pounds!!
Couldn't do anything outside today because of the weather, but it was nice just being inside with the cats. Mind you they sleep most of the day really. It's a lovely life being a cat..I think I will come back as one..except for the cat food..don't fancy that! Had a really lovely bath this afternoon..all my candles lit, my book, good bath foam and a tiny little Toblerone bar as a treat. Bliss!
Tonight we are having:
Pasta with spinach and ricotta sauce,
Sauteed baby courgettes
A tiny bit of garlic bread and a little bit of parmesan.

No comments: