Thursday 26 April 2018

In and Dull !

A nice normal day today, by dull I mean it is very overcast and also cloudy and quite cool too.  Totally different from yesterday when it was really sunny and I had my sunglasses on. certainly not wearing them today. 
Got a parcel today from Amazon via mountain warehouse. Very quick delivery it only took two days. It was  a fleece jacket which I thought was a lighter one but turned out to be a nice warm purple very soft one better for the colder weather. It was on sale so not returning it it was too much of a bargain.
We didn't go out today because we have been out for the last two days so it's nice to stop in. I wanted to finish my letter to Ann for her birthday and Vin has wrapped her presents beautifully. He is terrific at wrapping, so neat and thorough. Hope she likes them, I think she will. Hope so anyway. 
Little Jessie likes being in with her daddy anyway, he isn't having much luck at  training her to stand on her legs to walk about.  Very good luck with that! 
Here you are Jane, do you remember having lovely short hair !!! 
I love this picture of you both.  

No comments: