Monday 30 April 2018

Sunny But Cool.

I woke up really early this morning, don't know why, very itchy leg that wouldn't go away. Then silly things going round my brain the way they do. Tossed around a bit and Vin woke up then to go to the bathroom. Obviously the cat woke up then too so he went down to feed her.  She followed him up after a bit and sat on his front and looked like she was going to sleep.  I dropped off after a bit and was in a lovely sleep when Vin woke me up for our coffee. Always the way isn't it. 
Lovely and bright this morning but  it is actually quite cold. I got a delivery this morning from QVC which was a lovely lighter jacket. The only colour they had in it was grey which I would never normally buy but this one is quite nice and would go with anything, so I am pleased with it. Nice bit of bling on it which I like.  Vin brought it upstairs and said another delivery from QVC !!  Well I don't care, I will buy what I want! 
 Little Jessie has been doing her usual things  eating, sleeping, playing with her daddy ( a bit) and going out. She went out when we were having our lunch and he put his down to run to the back door to let her in !   I keep saying she is a bit retarded and he gets really cross with me. Such fun !! 
Jane told me to watch Simon's cat on you tube and I remembered that this morning. It is really funny and very well done. Also  very true to life. Exactly what our cats have always done. 
Having a conversation.  As they often do ! 

No comments: