Wednesday 4 April 2018

In Today Out Tomorrow!

Not out today, at least I wasn't but Vin did go out to Crosby because he wanted to get a few things. Off he went to Sainsbury's to get some top up items and Home and Bargains to get some logs, which they didn't have and coal which they did.  He was back in good time to get his coffee which was a lovely skinny latte for me. Really like those they are not as frothy as other ones. 
 I ordered the DVD of Little Women for Ann for her birthday and to make the money up to get the free P&P I ordered a box of mixed tassimo pods which will give some different ones to choose from. 
Little Jessie went out for a little while this morning, when I say a little while I mean she went out, Vin said she  sniffed the air then turned round and came back again! What a wuss! Aaah poor little thing, they doesn't like the rain. 
Eye Eye! I'm stopping here, not going out in the rain!

No comments: