Monday 16 April 2018

Sunny Day!

Lovely sunny day today, woke to bright sunshine through the curtains, and the cat jumping over my feet. 
Since we had to stay in for a delivery of my Aranesp injections which were due around lunchtime we didn't go out today, but might go somewhere tomorrow possibly Dobbies because we are due for our free coffees this month. There are a few things we need so it's a good time to go there.  Funny thing was that Vin got something through the post this morning from Dobbies, a catalogue or maybe an advert about garden stuff. It is a bit early to get the hanging baskets though leave that till next month probably. 
LittleJessie jumped out of her skin when she heard the doorbell at lunchtime. ran out of the room but came back after a bit. Probably hungry!! 
Am I safe? Heard the doorbell. should I go upstairs. No, my daddy will keep me safe. 

No comments: