Thursday 5 April 2018

Tootsies!

Today has dawned nice and sunny just like the forecast said it would be.  Jessie woke Vin up early  because it was so light, he got up to feed her then had a cup of tea and came back to bed.
My appointment today was for 3.00 so there was no hurry, but it does involve a bit of juggling round to get things in. Vin is very good at planning the day so he sorts me out.  We got there on time and I had just got to the check in desk and Jo appeared right behind me so I went straight in. Didn't  even have to sit down today.  Vin found me quite quickly after he had parked the car.  Haven't seen her for ages, and it was nice to have a catch up with progress. She said she wanted an x-ray to check on what was going on with the toe, so after she had dressed the foot, we went off there. Very quiet, we were the only ones there actually, so again I went straight in. Then home again.  All in about an hour. Good going today. 
Vin has just come upstairs all pleased because Jessie had let him cut her claws. They were quite bad really, and got caught on the quilt when she jumped up on the bed. Terrible they were so that is a great job done. Well done. 
Here's my claws, come and get me!

No comments: