Wednesday 18 April 2018

Tootsies !

Today was mostly arranged around the appointment at Aintree for the Podiatry clinic. That was at two o'clock so we had  our coffee early and then got ready and went off at around half past one. 
Gorgeous day today, the weather forecast was spot on for today. They predicted higher temperatures and bright sunshine and it is. I had my sunglasses on all the way, and will have to dig out a lighter coat if this goes on. 
Had some insoles for my left fot to try and take the load off  the base but unfortunately  the softpart was in the wrong part so she marked the insole again and they have gone back for re-doing. Redredding of the feet then and off we went home. Back intimefor a quicklunch which was a nice "yogit"  for me and spaghetti on toast for Vin. 
Little Jessie  spent a while outside at lunchtime in the sunshine, Vin said she was having a lovely sunbathe.  He jumped up after a bit because she was sitting in front of the cat flap waiting to be let in. Too posh to let herself in!
I'm waiting for my cream cake middle now! It's tired me out all this sunbathing lark !

No comments: