Wednesday 17 February 2010

Cyber Space..Beats me!!

Yesterday I spent ages typing out the blog, and pressed the publish post button and nothing!! not a thing! where on earth does it all go. is the post sweeping around somewhere in cyber space. Didn't have time to redo it so had to leave a gap in my entries. Can't remember what I had written, but I'm sure it was prize winning..Not.
Went over to Aintree this morning to get a few things, and had a look round M&S, and of course had an Americano..a small pack of biscuits £5.05! Nice coffee though and a decent biscuit.
Bouaght some new pillows for our bed. the ones underneath our main ones are getting hard and lumpy, so decided to replace them. They had some nice duck feather ones at two for £9 which i thought was quite reasonable so got those.
VT was looking for a light jacket for Spring, and thought he had seen one, but when he tried it on it was too heavy. He used to get jackets from Littlewoods, but they have disappeared of course, and he finds it hard to get what he wants. maybe if we go tyo The Cheshire Oaks next week he will find something. Not much hope though the shops tyhere tend to be the designer trend ones. Sometimes the M&S have some good end of lines though.
I bought a new ring..only cheap but silver to go with the rings on my right hand. I have had to swap rings round, because the ones I used to wear have got too big, and I have to put them on the middle finger so the third finger feels very bare. They do have nice jewellery actually M&S, some lovely necklaces.
Home for a lovely toastie and a bit of a go on the websites.
Tonight we are having:
Not altogether sure.
Something with rice I think, maybe a goulash with quorn "meatballs"
Green beans and broccoli.

No comments: