Saturday 13 February 2010

Washday...

Saturday is our washday, and we generally do the bedding. I now have two sets of Egyptian cotton 300count bedding which we can alternate. One is a fetching shade of plum, and the other is a ruby red colour..sort of a cross between a burgundy and a ruby colour. The only problem is that they need ironing, which is something I haven't done with bedding for years..but that is the price of luxury.
I was really pleased in last weeks episode of Desperate Housewives to see Bree one of the main characters looking at Egyptian cotton sheets in a superstore! Made me laugh that..
VT went over to Maghull this morning, said it was very busy with the card shops doing a roaring trade. I think it is a shame how commercial it all is. I told him not to buy flowers or a card and I haven't bought him one this year. Save some money. The roses will all be reduced on Monday..how cynical is that!
Tonight we are having:
Chinese spring rolls,
Egg fried rice,
lemon sauce.

1 comment:

Lynn said...

You and me are so trendsetting, no flowers, no cards. It's the new black.