Tuesday 9 February 2010

Phone Doings...

Both of us have had to deal with phone calls today. VT had to sort out his remote control for his car, one of which had gone faulty. He contacted the firm and they sent him a replacement but that doesn't work. Typical..cars are so complicated these days, it's no wonder that Toyota are having huge big problems, not that VT has one of those cars. I remember the days of the old Morris Minor when everything was simple, and even I knew how to do things. Anyway he is going to have to send it back again.
I had to deal with the Call Centre that had made my appointment for yesterday. No joy there really as I expected. The only record they have is for the 8th of march not the 8th of February. Funny the times were both different, the feb for 11.40 and the March apparently for 9.O'clock. Somebody has cocked up something there and it wasn't me. I suspect it was the person who originally made the Feb appointment Andrew Somebody. Anyway they are going to send me a letter for the march appointment, since we didn't have a letter for either.
We didn't do much today, just bits and pieces, maybe we will go somewhere tomorrow. it is getting brighter in the morning these days, and definitely lighter in the evenings. As I type this it is still very light outside at nearly five o'clock.
Little Rusty has had another Anniversary. On the 6th it was four years since she went missing for a month. That was an awful time, we thought she had gone, but thankfully we got her back, and she hasn't strayed far from home since.

This is the little madam herself..who rules the roost in our house. Totally has VT wrapped round her little paws. I can still remember when he brought her back from over the line, we couldn't believe it, and we are very grateful to the people of the village who kept an eye out for her.
Tonight we are having:
Mixed vegetable gratin,
With maybe a garlic kiev or a quorn escalope.

No comments: