Thursday 30 December 2010

Busy busy...

gOSH, i THINK HE WORLD AND HIS WIFE WAS OUT TODAY! wE HAD TO GO OUT TO GET SOME VEGETABLES FOR THE NEXT COUPLE OF DAYS, AND OUR WEEKEND THINGS TOO. sO, WE WENT INTO fORMBY TO THE wAITROSE.rEALLY LUCKILY, AS WE WERE DRIVING INTO THE CAR PARK, A CAR WAS PULLING OUT SO WE PARKED VERY EASILY IN THE END. hAD A BIT OF A WALK INTO THE VILLAGE AND vt WENT TO A COUPLE OF THE CHARITY SHOPS TO LOOK AT BOOKS, WHILE i WENT INTO sUPERDRUG.Just noticed that I have used capitals to type all this so far..but I can't be bothered to change it all so am leaving it. The reason is that little Rusty had jumped on my knee, and I was typing round her which is incredibly difficult. So it's Rusty's fault.
When we went into Waitrose it was heaving today. Usually it is a quietish sort of shop and you can get round easily, but today it was so different. I said to VT I'll treat you to a cup of coffee, I knew that if I said Do you want a coffee he would say, No it's too expensive. So he had no choice. He came back with a Cafetiere for two which was really nice actually, I got a good cup and he got two out of it, so he was well pleased. Had a good look round and got a lot of things for the weekend.
Came home to two little cats eagerly awaiting their chicken they aint soft.
The little ginger girl from next door he let out earlier this morning...it runs out as soon as he opens the door and then sits on various walls and comes round the back of the house as well. he has just gone to let it in again now actually, it can be a little bit naughty, and plays games. It didn't go out much while the snow was bad though, so she is probably suffering from cabin fever.
The surgery rang before lunch to say that the blood test that I had yesterday was bettera, and I am to have another one next week. They are on the ball there..i am very impressed.
Tonight we are having:
Pasta with a spinach and ricotta sauce.
Asparagus and carrots and broccoli.

No comments: