Monday 21 March 2011

Ear..Ear...

Minor catastrophe last night. Little Rusty who looks so innocent...decided to have a play with one of my hearing aids. I had taken them out while I washed my hair, and she had jumped up on the unit, must have heard them whistling, and batted one onto the floor. Said floor happens to be quarry tiling! Seemed ok,VT rescued it, and i put it back in my ear. Then last night when i took it out, the thing cracked in my hand! naughty Rusty! She sits there looking all wide eyed and innocent..

Wonder if we can claim on the insurance? Good job it isn't my good ear one or I would have been in a real mess..
Lovely day today sun shining and blue skies. We were up very early for us because I had an appointment at the Renal clinic in Aintree. VT let the little ginger girl out next door, but he said she wasn't keen and sat on the top of the stairs just looking at him, as much as to say "Why have you come so early?" Anyway, when we left the house a while later, it looked like it wanted to go back in, so he opened their door, and she ran in.
Early to my appointment, and waited ages to be seen for the weight, blood pressure etc., then more waiting to see the Dr. All seems to be stable. except the blood test shows anaemia. He wants another done in a month, and they will review the treatment after that. See them again in three months..With another blood test a week before that! Pain in the neck all these blood tests. trip to the hospital..travel round and round the multi storey car park for an age..and two pounds parking each time.
Went from there to the M&S in Aintree for our coffee. VT got his free one on his card, and I asked for a small Americano. he came back with a virtual gallon cup of coffee, very nice but too much for moi. Had a lok at the sale clothing, and bought a really nice top in light purple..what else, for £3.. reduced from £18 !!! I love a bargain..I do..
Got our veggies in the food section, and home for lunch. VT let the cat out again, because she was sitting in their window sill, and it is nice and sunny for her at the moment. Our neighbour has gone to London for a few days, and will be back today apparently.
Tonight we are having:
An escalaope maybe lemon and black pepper,
Little baked potatoes 8oz
Mixed vegetables from M&S.
Portobello mushroom sauce.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

oh dear sorry to read about your hearing-aid - it's not safe to leave anything lying around with cats!! It sunny today here and my two cats have been in and out, in and out, in and out!! but thankfully they are now resting so I can get some admin done. take care, Judyx