Thursday 3 March 2011

Where Oh Where did My...

Yesterday's blog go??
I spent quite a few minutes yesterday afternoon typing it up, and I am sure it was easily the very best and most interesting blog that I had ever written. pressed the publish post red square at the bottom and it disappeared!! Totally gone..no idea where at all. It has happened in the past very occasionally and when I found the drafts it was there, but not this time. I wonder where they go, all these messages that do not end up on the computer, I have a sort of mental image of words flying around in space somewhere.
We stayed in today, mainly because we were expecting our next door neighbour back, but no sign yet, and it is five o'clock. It is a long journey from Chichester though so maybe they will arrive later this evening. VT let the little ginger girl out this morning, and it was hanging round our front door after lunch looking like it wanted tio go in again, so he went to let her in. We have a front door, and then an inner door with a bit of a porch, she had come into the porch bit, and had her nose pressed to the glass of the inner door. Aaah, it looked so lovely. I think he will miss dealing with her, he has got it so well trained now, it has only been out two nights in ten weeks, and they used to let it out all the time saying that it liked being out. Well it clearly doesn't.
Poor woman, it is going to be terribly difficult for her, her whole world has changed in a few months.
Nice day today, the sun is shining, and the nights are drawing out now, not getting dark till about six thirtyish. VT is still doing a fire though, we use a smokeless fuel which heats our radiators and the hot water, and is the main heat in our middle room which we use a lot. Ours is a small terraced house in a block of six with a slightly larger gable house at either end. Over the last few years, as people have moved into them, they have gradually been named cottages!! Total rubbish really, they were built as workers houses, and they are ordinary little terraced properties. Ours will never be called a cottage, at least not while I am in it!

See..ordinary houses aren't they.
Tonight we are having:
Quorn sausages
Little baked potatoes with rosemary salt
Cauliflower cheese..

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

that's happened to me a few times so, when I remember, I tend to type it up on microsoft word then clip and paste it to the blog!! then if it disappears I've still got a copy!!
Hope your neighbour gets home safely and poor little cat is not going to know where to go for her attention :))
Do you see on my blog that your books arrived safely?
Am just cooking chicken curry then will put on to three different plates as I'm out in while and the boys aren't back from work - so they can warm theirs up when they get in.. take care, Judyx