Sunday 6 March 2011

It's a Buzzin...

The village is buzzing with the news of the Pop Festivals that are planned. Apparently it will cover a number of fields and take up to 5000 people. There is a petition in the shop, and various people going round with clip boards... To be continued...
I have left VT watching Time Team while I nip up to do this. He really enjoys them, and I think it is the most boring programme on television. One point someone was scrabbling around in some earth and Tony Robiunson says " Isn't it exciting" !!!! Well no actually. Never mind, I'm sure there are loads of programmes that I watch that VT hates. I think it is the Tony Robinson thing for me..can't stand him..his voice, and the way his words go up at the end like he was Australian.. Now if it was George Clooney... I read somewhere that he is 50 6this year. How can a man age so beautifully?
The three crosswords were quite easy today, I finished mine forst today..it always has a "theme" like a proverb or Universities or the like. Today it was the books and films of Daphne Du Maurier. Once you get that it is fairly easy.

This is the orchid that VT bought me for my birthday in July 2009 for my birthday. He repotted it after flowering and it flowered again on the First of December 2010! It is still flowering today the 6th of March!!! Wow..now that is good value.
Tonight we are having:
Pizza with our tomato sauce, portobello mushrooms, pepper and courgette . pineapple and a meatfree pepperoni.
Rgg salad with avocado,
Potato salad for moi and a chilli noodle salad for VT..

No comments: