Thursday 9 January 2014

Cards !

isn't it a faff when you have to change the card details on an online site. I have a debit card that I use all the time, and one or two charge cards. One of those had expired so this morning I tried to alter the details. not as easy as you would think. A pain in the neck actually, took me an age but I got there in the end. So what did i buy with my charge card? Christmas cards for next year !!!ordered two packs of nice ones, so should have more than enough for next Christmas. Nothing like shopping early.  I have always bought my cards in the january sales actually, but this year they didn't seem to be much available in the shops. very disappointing. So, online it is. nice M&S ones.
Didn't go out anywhere today, still a bit cold but a lot milder today. Vin had bits and bobs to do and I had a go on here, catching up a bit. Did the floors ,just one of those not do a lot days really. lovely.
Beats teaching anyway.
Tonight we are having:
Two little pies we bought from Waitrose the other day,
Sliced and sauteed potatoes
Broccoli and carrots
Cheese sauce to go with the veggies.

No comments: