Monday 13 January 2014

One of Those Good Days !!

It was a good morning this morning. started with getting moving quite early, mainly because I had to go and get a blood test at Aintree pror to my renal appointment next Monday. So we went out reasonably but not too early. Got to Aintree and parked in front..you can park there for twenty minutes and Vin came up with me to see how busy it was. first good thing..there were only two people in front of me in the queue so he waited. Got in quite quickly then and the chap taking the blood got it first time which was good.  The nursey over the way last week took three goes!! W"hebn I came out he was still there so we went straight out to the car.
Off to M&S at Aintree which is about ten minutes away and is more or less on our way home.Parked right outside there too I wanted to change a watch that I had bought online because I couldn't see the hands on it, and had a look at the watches. I had a really good look at all sides of the display but didn't see anything that jumped out at me. Then Vin spotted one right on the bottom row with a lovely pink leather strap..perfect. Matches my handbag too !! With my order online I got a card for a free card from M&S too so we got a nice birthday card for John, £2.75. i told Vin to get an expensive one !! great.  Then we went for our coffee (of course) upstairs. looked really busy, but just as I was walking past a table a woman was leaving, so grabbed that. Great !! lovely coffee, mine an Americano Vin's a flat white.
Downstairs to get our veggies for the week, saves us going out tomorrow. really nice veggies and some other things that were on offer. They do a shortbread that we really like and they were ona two packs for two pounds  Great !  lots of decent offers today, must be trying to win the shoppers back after Christmas.
Home then, Little Rusty wwaiting. She is a bit under the weather these days, has a bit of a cold we think and a soreish looking eye yesterday too but vin keeps bathing it for her. Bit better today we think.
Tonight we are having:
pizza with cheese and mushrooms
Potato salad for moi and a spanish potato salad for Vin
green salad with avocados and baby plum tomatoes.

No comments: